Located on one of Bali's most beautiful beaches, The Laguna Resort & Spa is an ideal venue for your next corporate meeting or incentive event. Fully refurbished guestrooms and suites offer a contemporary Balinese experience, while the flexible meeting spaces can cater for groups from 10 - 500 guests. A dedicated events team will ensure that every event is planned and delivered to perfection, every time. The resort offers a range of outdoor venues for cocktail and dining events, as well as creative themed gala dinners. The Laguna Resort & Spa - a unique and exceptional meeting experience awaits you.
All 271 guestrooms feature contemporary Balinese decor with polished teakwood flooring and a deluxe bed, made exclusively for The Laguna Resort & Spa. Be entertained with in-room DVD players and 42-inch plasma TV. Guests of the 50 Lagoon Access rooms and suites can step into the crystal waters of one of five vastswimmable lagoons from their private balcony. dining events, as well as creative themed gala dinners. The Laguna Resort & Spa - a unique and exceptional meeting experience awaits you.
DINING AND ENTERTAINMENT
• Cafe Lagoon: All day dining, featuring Western and Asian specialities. Live cooking stations, a la carte menu. Wine cellar. Lagoon views. Extensive Breakfast Buffet. Indoor (air-conditioned) and outdoor seating. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
• Mayang Sari: Specializing in Modern Indonesian Cuisine. Air-conditioned, with spectacular lagoon and waterfall views. Open daily for dinner only.
• Ocean Terrace: Enjoy fresh seafood and a spectacular oyster bar at this relaxed beachside venue. Open for lunch and dinner.
• Cascade Bar: Live music entertainment nightly, outdoor terrace setting serving classic drinks next to cascading waterfalls.
• Sand Bar: Beach bar, serving tropical cocktail specialities, smoothies, fruit & veg drinks, beach/pool snack menu.
• Sapphire Lagoon Bar: In a quiet garden/lagoon location, serving light meals/snacks and a wide range of drinks.
LAGUNA SPA & VILLA
The Laguna Spa at The Laguna Resort & Spa, Nusa Dua, Bali features three single and three double treatment rooms, outdoor showers and bathtubs, an outdoor Jacuzzi, manicure/pedicure room, facial room, salon, chakra shower, gymnasium and spacious changing rooms, A wide range of massage, beauty, and wellness treatments in luxurious and intimate surroundings, including a private Spa Villa - ideal for honeymoon couples.
There are a variety of water sports offered, including snorkelling or you can ask the recreation staff to arrange the sport of your choice.
MEETINGS AND EVENTS
The Grand Ballroom - 722 m2 - can be divided into 3 separate meeting spaces, and can accommodate groups of between 12 and 600 guests. All rooms feature an independent or co-ordinated kinetic intelligent lighting system to suit colour themes for events. Swarovski-crystal droplets highlight the ceilings and technical presentation systems and stages are available. The 37 m x 7 m pre-function area overlooks the new Cascade Terrace - another alternative for al fresco events or cocktail parties. 3 break-out rooms are available for small meetings, including the spectacular Summer Garden Boardroom which offers natural daylight and an impressive view over the resort's landscaped tropical gardens and Nusa Bagus Island, spectacular outdoor venue for cocktails and dining. Stay connected with Wi-Fi internet access through out the resort, which also extends to the meeting facilities and the beach.